Want to have your music featured?
Want to write for us?
Want to just send us nice things?
How kind of you!
Please read the submission guidelines below!
*We are not accepting submissions at this time. More info here.
Thank you for your interest in The Daily Listening! We are honored that you want your music featured by us! Below are a few submission guidelines to follow. Please keep in mind that we get tons of submissions a day and we simply cannot feature or answer everyone. We’re also kinda picky. 😛
We’re not too strict here but we do appreciate you treating us like human beings & working with us to ensure that all your info is correct and included in your email. Plus, common sense is key and very much appreciated. 😉
- We like forming connections and we appreciate effort. Please address us personally. Emails starting in, “Hey there,” or a simple “Hi,” don’t grab our attention and will be sent to spam. Share how you discovered us! We’re not robots and enjoy connecting with like-minded individuals! If you’d like to contact a specific writer, please check out our team page for contact info. If the team member you’d like to reach doesn’t have contact info shown, shoot us a request through our main email & Tina will forward it to that writer.
- Include all relevant links (social media, website, etc) along with a release date for what you’re promoting.
- Include high-quality press photos.
- No song attachments. Must be a link to stream on SoundCloud, YouTube or Bandcamp. Please no Spotify links.
We love Spotify but not everyone can listen to your music on its platform.
- Research what we cover before submitting. You’ll be doing us and your music a favor.
- If we do feature you, please share on as many social media platforms as possible! Word-of-mouth not only helps your fanbase grow, but ours as well!
Please no pitches through social media!
Absolutely no BUZZNET inquiries.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
Want to write for us?
Thank you for your interest in us! You’ll not only be joining a team of passionate individuals who care deeply about music but you’ll also become a part of our movement and our family. We’re all about positive vibes here so if you’re looking for a safe place that rises above the usual politics of music writing, this is the place to be!
Email email@example.com and we’ll get back to you ASAP!